This booking is for one or two persons from 8am to 12pm for the tour of the temples.
At 8.00am our Rider will pick you up from your hotel. Before heading out on a ride you will be given a safety briefing. After the briefing just sit back and relax in the open-air environment. Our aim is that you have a joyful experience while gaining a better understanding and appreciation of the diversity of Cambodia and the local people.
As this is your own private tour we can stop at any time for photos and videos so you’ll be able to share your special journey for years to come with friends and family and have memories that will last a lifetime. The entrance fee to the Angkor Wat Temples is currently $37 per person
- Safety briefing
- Pick up/Drop off at your Hotel
- CHANG JIANG 750 motorcycle and sidecar
- Local experienced drivers
- Extra riding time (no more than 4 hours unless otherwise agreed)
- Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- Entrance to the Temples or other attractions
- Personal expenses
- Services not listed in the itinerary
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR:
- Comfortable shoes (better enclosed)
- Trousers or knee-long shorts
- Appropriate attire when visiting temples in Angkor Wat is long pants (covering the knee) and shirts that cover shoulders.
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
Location & Contact Details
Tel: +855 1680 6636